The Chicago Toy & Game Fair is a place to discover the wonders of play for kids and families across the world. To inventors this is the only toy and game fair in the U.S. open to the public. It is a two-day fun-filled celebration of the power of play and creativity.
The Fair is expanding their Inventor Summit for Professional Inventors to four days of info-packed presentations and workshops. Over 20,000 people came out to play and have fun last year. Slingers and Perplexes were voted the best toy and game of the event by the attendees.
Not only will the fair be the highlight of the weekend, Navy Pier is also having a special Holiday Fireworks display on the Saturday in honor of the Magnificent Mile Lights Festival.
The fair is a time to preview and play with the hottest and latest toys and games. It is a time to rediscover favorite classics and meet the inventors that brought them to life. If you or anyone you know needs help with a toy idea, please contact us at New Product Consulting.
- New Benefits for Inventors at Tradeshows (newproductconsulting.me)
- Inventors Casting Call for “Invention USA” on History Channel! (newproductconsulting.me)
- New Product Consulting attends the Inventors Alliance Conference in Los Angeles (newproductconsulting.me)
- New Product Consulting is looking for great new Tool and Hardware ideas! (newproductconsulting.me)
- Kevin Harrington and a panel of judges announce the Pitch Tank winners from the Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show! (newproductconsulting.me)