Season 3 made TV history, with the Sharks offering over $6.2 million of their own money in investment deals to bankroll innovative entrepreneurs and inventors. Season 4 is set to be even bigger. The Shark Tank Investors are entrepreneurs turned investors who will latch on to a great pitch or rip you apart if your idea is not worthy
Billionaire Mark Cuban, owner of HDNet and outspoken owner of the 2010-2011 NBA championship Dallas Mavericks, returns as a Shark taking over fully for Kevin Harrington. Returning “Sharks” joining Cuban are real estate mogul Barbara Corcoran, technology innovator Robert Herjavec, fashion and branding expert Daymond John and venture capitalist Kevin O’Leary, also called Mr. Wonderful.
The Sharks listen to pitches of the best business and product ideas from some of America’s brightest entrepreneurs, ranging from start-ups to stay-at-home moms and dads. After the pitch the Sharks decide if they want to invest in the company.
Season 4 of Shark Tank premieres this Friday, September 14th, 2012 at 8pm. If you are an inventor or entrepreneur, the show can be invaluable information on how to launch products to market. If you or anyone you know needs help with their invention, please contact us at New Product Consulting.
- Don’t miss the Independent Inventors Conference! (newproductconsulting.me)
- Inventors share your office supply idea with Instructables and win! (newproductconsulting.me)
- Every Inventor should learn about the America Invents Act! (newproductconsulting.me)
- New Opportunity for Inventors with Big Ideas! (newproductconsulting.me)
- Charlie Sheen, Actor and Inventor! (newproductconsulting.me)