Father and son, Brandon and Keith Marz, walked into the Shark Tank with their company Marz Sprays. The products are a vitamin rich line of oral sprays for anyone who hates swallowing a pill. They stood in front of the Sharks asking $200k for 10% equity in the company.
The Sharks could sense the potential right away with spray vitamins. It could work wonders for fickle kids who hate pills, travelers who don’t want to get sick, a convenient weight loss aid or an energy boost with the vitamin B-12. Nature Made has expressed interest in a licensing agreement and they have five pending purchase orders for over a million dollars.
For the first time ever, Mark not Kevin is the one who thinks it is all a scam but the father and son team do a good job convincing them otherwise. Kevin tries to partner with Lori after she makes an offer but naturally she turns him down. This creates a new offer from Kevin to go in it solo.
In the end, Lori’s offer of $200k for 30% stake in Marz Sprays is the best deal on the table causing Brandon and Keith to agree to go into business with her. If you or anyone you know has an idea or invention and needs help, please contact us at New Product Consulting.
- Shark Tank Season 4 premieres to 6.5 million Viewers! (newproductconsulting.me)
- Back 9 Dips does a Double Dip on Shark Tank! (newproductconsulting.me)
- Inventors Surf with the Sharks to Make a Deal on Shark Tank (newproductconsulting.me)
- Attention all inventors, Shark Tank starts back up Friday! (newproductconsulting.me)
- Rock Band Bracelets make some noise on Shark Tank! (newproductconsulting.me)