Rob Dyer walked into Shark Tank to pitch his energy drink shot, Ruck Pack Combat Nutrition. Ruck Pack is the world’s first peak performance nutrition shot. It was designed and tested by Special Ops forces. It’s caffeine-free which is important for those in military combat.
Rob asked the Sharks for a $75,000 investment for 10% equity in his company. He is a Major in the Marine Corps and created the shot while he was deployed in Afghanistan.
After returning state side, Dyer started working on the ultimate energy drink that could one day save lives by giving soldiers a quick boost ofenergy and endurance when it matters most. He’s put up a lot of money for prepaid inventory.
Daymond had to back out due to conflict with a similar product he is already marketing. Barbara expressed that she likes Rob but feels the amount of money he is putting into the company is a turn off. She backs out. Mark, too. Kevin decided to offer Rob exactly what he wanted which Mr. Wonderful never does.
In the end, Robert asked Kevin to partner up for a $150,000 investment for 20% equity which doubled Rob’s initial asking price. Rob didn’t think twice and accepted the deal with Robert and Kevin. If you or anyone you know as a great invention idea and needs help, please contact us at New Product Consulting.
- Protein Water satisfies Shark on Shark Tank (newproductconsulting.me)
- Ice Chips make a Sweet Deal on Shark Tank (newproductconsulting.me)
- Smart Sponge Invention Wipes Up a Deal on Shark Tank! (newproductconsulting.me)
- Back 9 Dips does a Double Dip on Shark Tank! (newproductconsulting.me)
- Rock Band Bracelets make some noise on Shark Tank! (newproductconsulting.me)
- Inventors of Vitamin Oral Sprays Squirt a deal on Shark Tank (newproductconsulting.me)